Enhancing your Moodle site, discovering the plugin you need or finding new ways to empower your e-learning project are only some of the things that our MootAFR18 sponsors can do for you. Attend their presentations at the Moot and talk to them in the exhibition area to hear their ideas and insights about edtech!
Today we talk to our sponsor AOSIS about who they are and their participation in the Moot.
Moodle HQ: Let’s start with a summary of what is AOSIS, and what services Moodlers can access from AOSIS to enhance or extend their sites?
AOSIS: AOSIS provides eLearning solutions that allow you to offer your own courses online.
As South Africa’s only Certified Moodle Partner™, we develop customised Moodle® platforms that meet your organisation’s needs and maximise efficacy through training and support. By paying in South African Rand, our clients from across the world can optimise their Learning Management System (LMS) spend by transforming learning content into affordable and sustainable courseware, suitable both for online teaching and for blended learning.
Our services include:
- Consulting: Prior in-depth investigation for your eLearning recommendation.
- System Design: A tailored system design for maximum engagement and effectiveness.
- System Integration: Integrate your existing systems and other popular software to work seamlessly together with your Moodle site.
- System Maintenance and Hosting: Effective system functioning, data security and affordable hosting.
- Support: Technical and system administrator enquiries.
- Courseware Design and Production: Content transformation and production for online learning and knowledge retention.
- Training: Comprehensive Moodle training – from new course setup to system administration.
Moodle HQ: What will AOSIS be presenting at MoodleMoot Africa 2018? What topics or tracks can we look forward to?
- [Moodle in education track] A case study on how we successfully customised Moodle to facilitate Continuing Professional Development online courses for the healthcare sector.
- [Moodle developments track] A case study which covers examples of Moodle enhancements we developed for clients and how that changed their training environments.
Moodle HQ: What can attendees expect from visiting the AOSIS stand at MoodleMoot Africa 2018?
AOSIS: They can meet the AOSIS team, view examples of our work and learn more about our service by receiving brochures.
Moodle HQ: Lastly, how can someone keep in touch with information and updates from AOSIS?
AOSIS: Subscribe to our mailing list at https://goo.gl/3zuh2R OR place your business cards in a box at our stall and we’ll subscribe you to stay connected.