MoodleMoot conferences are held around the world, with a focus on encouraging collaboration and sharing of best practices of the open source learning platform.
MoodleMoots started when the global Moodle community saw a need to come together and share their experiences with the open source platform – what they have learnt, what works and what doesn’t – so others can learn from those experiences to enhance and improve their Moodle sites.
MoodleMoot Australia 2017 will be held on 26 – 28 September in Sydney.
This MoodleMoot is hosted by Moodle HQ, the driving organisation behind the Moodle open source project.
At this event, participants can expect:
- Workshops run by Moodle HQ staff, Moodle Partners and community members;
- Presentations by speakers from around the country and across the globe, who have been invited to present for their educational experience, Moodle expertise and innovative thinking;
- Keynote addresses from Moodle Founder and CEO and other prominent education experts;
- Community panel sessions, debates or other form of engaging activities;
- Valuable networking with other Moodle users, Partners and educators.
In addition, Moodle HQ has organised a number of social activities throughout the event.
MoodleMoot is supported by the contribution of sponsors and exhibitors, providing relevant services and support for education technology. This conference is a celebration of the future of Moodle, focusing on collaboration and the community experience.
If you are interested in sponsoring our MoodleMoot event, you should contact firstname.lastname@example.org