Early-bird registration for MoodleMoot UK & Ireland is now open and will be available until 27 February 2017.
At this year’s conference, you can expect:
- workshops run by Moodle HQ staff, Moodle Partners and community members;
- presentations by speakers from around the country and across the globe, who have been invited to present for their educational experience, Moodle expertise and innovative thinking;
- keynote addresses;
- community panel sessions, debates or other form of engaging activities;
- valuable networking with other Moodle users, Partners and educators.
In addition, Moodle HQ has organised a number of social activities throughout the event, including a Conference Dinner at the hotel.
Registration to MoodleMoot UK & Ireland 2017 provides access to the above mentioned activities and also meals (coffee breaks and lunches) for the days that you are registered for.
So, depending on your schedule and what you are interested in attending at the conference, the following options are available:
- Day 2 and 3 registration (includes Conference Dinner)
- Days 1, 2 and 3 (includes Conference Dinner)
Full details on pricing, payment options and direct link to book your spot through Reg Online system can be found on our Registration page.
Don’t miss out on our early-bird prices and book your spot today!