Great news Moodlers!
A selection of videos featuring presentations from the recent MoodleMoot UK & Ireland 2017 is now available for viewing on Moodle’s YouTube channel.
So if you missed out on #MootIEUK17 and want to be part of the action or if you want to reminisce the conference, here is a selection you can view today:
- Moodle Keynote Address by Gavin Henrick
- Square pegs into round holes? Moodle as a solution to deliver an institution-wide managed learning pathway to publication within a community of researchers. Presented by: Aurelie Soulier (Cranfield University)
- Moodle Dashboard Enhanced with Personal Data. Presented by: Ove Ritola & Timo Salonen (University of Vaasa, Finland)
- Measuring the impact of learning in Moodle. Presented by: Peter Dobinson (LEO Learning)
- Moodle My Feedback: view and compare assessment feedback. Presented by: Jessica Gramp (UCL)
- Learning Analytics through Machine Learning – Project Inspire. Presented by: Gavin Henrick (Moodle HQ)
- Citation and Referencing – is our training making a difference. Presented by: Mark Glynn (Dublin City University)
- Understand your Moodle data for a greater insight. Presented by: Dr John Whitmer (Blackboard)
- Making innovative simulation learning happen through community and collaboration. Presented By: Prof. Clive Holtham & Dr. Martin Rich (City, University of London)
- University College of Estate Management: Our analytics journey into our Moodle data. Presented by: Pete Stone & Gethin Edwards (UCEM)
- Plugging into a customised Moodle Assignment Activity. Presented by: Roger Emery & Sarah Cotton (Southampton Solent University)
- Rethinking our approach plagiarism. Presented By: Mark Glynn (Dublin City University)
- Is it time to thrown away your desktop and start designing for Mobile first? Panel Discussion!
- Ask questions about everything Moodle. Panel Discussion!
- StudentQuiz: Quizzing goes social. Presented by: Mr. Marcus Green (Moodle HQ)
- Core skills screening through Moodle quizzes to assess and meet the needs of students. Presented by: Mr. Janvier Nkurunziza (City of Glasgow College)
- Assignment improvements in 3.1 and 3.2 Presented by: Helen Foster (Moodle HQ)
- What makes a good Moodle Quiz? Lessons from Open University courses. Presented by: Dr. Tim Hunt & Chris Nelson (Open University)
- Moodle and xAPI: The story so far. Presented by: Sacha van Tienhoven (LEO Learning)
We hope you will enjoy these presentations.