Moodle Mobile App is the official mobile app for Moodle. If you have access to Moodle site you can download the App for free and enjoy the following features:
- Browse the content of your courses, even when offline
- Receive instant notifications of messages and other events
- Quickly find and contact other people in your courses
- Upload images, audio, videos and other files from your mobile device
- Track your progress, mark tasks as complete and browse your learning plans
- Attempt quizzes, post in forums and edit wiki pages
- View your course grades
… and lots more – see the full list of Moodle Mobile features.
The Branded Moodle Mobile App is our latest step forward towards excellent student experiences.
A Branded Moodle Mobile App means:
- Your organisation’s own custom branding
- Simplified login
- Automatic updates, bug fixes and new features every two months
- Offline capability which allows you to download your courses, content, quizzes and other materials direct to your device, which you can then access offline
- Separate hosting space in Moodle’s push notifications infrastructure for your site in both iOS and Android
Moodle is working with its certified Moodle Partners around the world to deliver the Branded Moodle Mobile app.
Getting a custom Branded Moodle Mobile App is an easy process.
Simply get your Moodle Partner to provide Moodle HQ with your graphic assets, colours and some technical details on your Moodle site, and we will take care of the rest.
If you do not have a Moodle Partner, contact us so that we are able to help connect you with a Moodle Partner in your area.