Moodlerooms, the open source learning experience
Supporting more than 1400 customers and over 2 million users worldwide
- Why Moodlerooms?
We make it easy to teach and learn online using Moodle, the world’s most popular LMS. As a certified partner, we provide an enterprise services platform that limits the time, effort and money typically required to support Moodle on your own so you get the best parts of the so ware without the headache.
- Limiting infrastructure investments
Moodlerooms supports you on the largest Moodle cloud in the world, eliminating the need to purchase costly dedicated hardware.
- Reducing time and effort
With a sleek and responsive user interface plus simple administration tools, it’s easier than ever to manage your own learning programs.
Moodlerooms enables instructors to flexibly shape their courses and content using only the features and functionality, they require.
With open source Moodle at its core, any resources you invest in Moodlerooms go directly towards supporting your learning programs instead of costly licensing fees.
A better Moodle experience for everyone. Institutions, schools and companies around the world can now provide a better Moodle experience to their teachers, learners, administrators and managers; and with the world’s largest Moodle cloud, provide best-in-class security, reliability and scalability along with a range of other valuable enhancements.
…Plus a range of professional services, including implementation, training, application and configuration support, and custom services to ensure you can successfully manage your courses and deliver engaging content and activities to learners, anytime, anywhere.
And now, the best of open source gets even better with Blackboard. Our available integrations portfolio brings more teaching and learning possibilities
- Blackboard Open Content™: provides access to the universe of digital content within your LMS.
- Blackboard Collaborate™: simple, convenient, and reliable online collaborative learning solution.
- Predict: predictive modelling product that identifies students showing symptoms of
- Ally: the accessibility tool that produces formats to ensure all learners can access your content, and provides reports.
- X-Ray Learning Analytics: predictive analytics technology exclusively designed for
- Student Services: Providing 24-7-365 support for students and academics across the VLE
- SafeAssign: Your originality checker to ensure quality work from your students
- Moodle Services: We make Moodle right.
Want to know more?
Your online education experience begins here!
You can also sign up for a 30-day free trial which provides a great opportunity for teachers and students to gain practical experience with Moodlerooms. Our trial is preconfigured with courses filled with engaging content and activities.
Anti-plagiarism with SafeAssign: a powerful and effective tool to help review for originality and create opportunities to help students succeed.
Monday 26 March – 10:30
Fredrick Klemming, Solutions Engineer, Blackboard
SafeAssign is a totally seamless and deeply embedded integration to bring core instructor and student work-flows for your Moodle. Providing detailed information about data matches, simplified report access, fact comparisons and a full transparent view join our session to learn more including:
- ORIGINALITY REPORTING – Originality reporting provides detailed information about the matches found between a student’s submitted paper and existing sources.
- INTEGRATED MATCH COMPARISON – Access the student attempt and the originality report all from one screen.
- JUST ONE CHECK – Instead of being a separate content type, SafeAssign is simply a check box on any assignment.
- TRANSPARENT STUDENT VIEW – Allowing for full transparency, students are also notified that their paper will be analysed by SafeAssign when they submit an assignment.
With this direct integration into Moodle, setting up assignments to automatically include plagiarism prevention has never been easier.
Accessibility & Inclusion: Making your Moodle content more accessible
Wednesday 28 March – 09:45
Gillian Fielding, Customer Success Advocate, Blackboard
Ally is a revolutionary product that focuses on making digital course content more accessible. Using inclusivity, sustainability, and automation as its key pillars, Blackboard Ally helps you understand and tackle accessibility in a way that benefits all students. As the accessibility of digital course content is becoming an increasingly important topic world-wide, institutions must address long-standing and often overbearing challenges:
- Vast amounts of course content – Large amounts of course content make it difficult for an institution to understand where they stand with accessibility issues today
- Lack of awareness and understanding – Instructors struggle with a lack of awareness and understanding behind the impact of accessibility and how to create more accessible content
- Learners can fall behind – Learners can be blocked or delayed in their courses due to the time involved in gaining access to alternative formats
This session will demonstrate how Ally will automatically run all course materials through an accessibility checklist that checks for common accessibility issues. Using advanced Machine Learning algorithms, Ally will also generate a range of more accessible alternatives for the instructor’s original and will make these available to all students in the course. These alternative accessible formats include Semantic HTML, audio, ePub, and electronic braille.