Welcome to MoodleMoot India 2018!
Moodlers, we’re pleased to be holding the second MoodleMoot India conference at the University of Hyderabad, from 29-30 November 2018. Many of us from Moodle HQ will be there and we’re looking forward to seeing you soon!
Let’s get together!
As well as sharing new experiences and results through presentations to each other, Moodlemoots are about networking, connecting with other Moodlers like yourself and discovering people you can keep in touch with all year round.
What is a MoodleMoot?
A MoodleMoot is a conference dedicated to users, developers and administrators of the very popular open-source course management system called Moodle.
How to get involved in MoodleMoot India 2018?
Submit a proposal and share your Moodle story
What have you been doing with Moodle in your workplace, organisation or school? How are you using Moodle to empower your educators and others to improve our world?
Have you got a story or project with Moodle or other edtech research?
If you do, we want to hear all about it!
Submit a proposal today so you can present at our MoodleMoot India 2018.
Attend a MoodleMoot and collaborate with Moodlers
Attend our two day MoodleMoot India 2018 event from 29 – 30 November for two days of learning, collaborating and sharing of ideas, focused on the following themes:
- Using Moodle in the education sector (K-12 schools, Higher Education, VET) around CBE, capacity building, blended learning, adaptive learning and more.
- Moodle development – what is the latest in cloud, what are new Moodle features and capabilities to make the learning platform more powerful?
- Innovating Moodle – creative uses to empower educators to improve our world
In addition, do you want to know more about learning analytics in Moodle?
What about using the Moodle Mobile App? Or about gamification and accessibility in Moodle?
Moodle HQ team members with our Moodle Partners will also conduct a series of workshops for professional development on all of the above.
Help us spread the word about #MootIN18
It’s our second Moot in India and we need your help Moodlers to help spread the word to your peers, colleagues or anyone else you know who will benefit from being a part of this conference.
Here are some ways to help spread the word:
- Direct people to our MoodleMoot India Twitter channel for all the information and latest updates, and share our Tweets;
- Share our website – https://moodlemoot.org/mootin18 – and encourage registration to our e-newsletter;
- Post, talk or email in your networks about #MootIN18. Here’s a short little text to help you on your sharing:
Moodle HQ and Moodle Partners in India, invites all Moodlers to be part of the second MoodleMoot India in Hyderabad from 29 – 30 November. Find out what exciting things are being planned and how to get involved at https://moodlemoot.org/mootin18
Sponsor and support #MootIN18
Our sponsors at every MoodleMoot are integral to the success of our conference.
Their support help us in delivering quality and innovative events.
Do you know of any organisations who can compliment our MoodleMoot India conference? If so, please let them know to get in contact with us at email@example.com for a copy of our supporter pack and benefits!