MoodleMoot Italy 2017 welcomes submission for proposals to present at the conference.
MoodleMoot Italy becomes a stand-alone event to share experiences, discuss new trends, talk about technical problems or initiate partnerships, thereby stimulating the growth of the Italian Moodler community.
In the three days we will discuss how to use Moodle to effectively support the new trends in education and training. In order to welcome the most innovative experiences, there are no topic restrictions in the call. The scientific committee will organize the received contributions in sessions with similar themes.
Participants are invited to submit contributions in the form of:
- Full papers (maximum 10 pages) , to document research or concluded case studies.
There will be 15-20 minutes per oral presentation.
- Communication (maximum 5 pages) , to document work in progress and innovative user experiences.
Short oral presentations will be of 7 minutes or 20 images x 20 seconds each.
All contributions must be submitted using the contributions database.
- Deadline for receipt of preliminary versions of contributions: August 27.
- Acceptance of contributions: September 3.
- Submission of final versions: October 15.
At least one author is expected to register for inclusion of the contribution in the proceedings.
The deadline for registration of at least one author is September 5.
The proceedings will be published in electronic format with ISBN: 978-88-907493-3-9.
Under the ministerial note prot. 3096 of 02/02/2016, teachers who participate in the event are granted exemption from service.
For more information and latest news, visit the AIUM website (in Italian).