Please submit your abstract with a maximum of 300 words including the title and keywords, not later than September 1, 2017. This will be used as the basis of the committee for their review and acceptance of the Call for Papers (CFP).
Your abstract should clearly state the following;
- The objective of the work or study or the statement of the problem
- The research design or methodology used
- The result, accomplishments, significance and benefits
For Abstract Submission
- Please click here to signup.
- Once you have signed up, click the Enroll me button here.
- Click submit your entries.
For Paper Submission
- Login here using your credential.
- On Paper Submission click Submit your paper.
The conference will be composed of several types of contributions:
- Full Papers – These include mainly accomplished research results and have 8 pages at the maximum (5,000 words).
- Short Papers – These are mostly composed of work in progress reports or fresh developments and have 4 pages at maximum (2,500 words).
- Case Study – 4 pages, 2,500 words
- Reflection Papers – These might review recent research literature pertaining to a particular problem or approach, indicate what the findings suggest, and/or provide a suggestion – with rationale and justification – for a different approach or perspective on that problem. Reflection papers might also analyze general trends or discuss important issues in topics related to the conference. These have 4 pages at maximum (2,500 words).
- Tutorials – Tutorials can be proposed by scholars or company or school representatives. A proposal of 1,250 words is expected.
- Posters / Demonstrations – These contain implementation information or work-in-progress and have two pages at maximum (1,250 words) besides the poster itself (or demonstration) that will be exposed at the conference.
- Sponsor’s Showcases and Exhibitions – This enables the sponsors to present their products and services through an exhibit booth. Also, they will be given an allotted time of 20 to 25 minutes to present at the plenary sessions.
- Full Papers – 25 minutes + 5 minutes for questions
- Short Papers – 20 minutes + 5 minutes for questions
- Case Study – 20 + 5 minutes for questions
- Reflection Papers – 20 minutes + 5 minutes for questions
- Tutorials – 15 minutes + 5 minutes
- Posters/Demonstrations – Authors are requested to be near their poster in case anyone wishes to pose questions. Area that can be occupied by your Poster: 120 cm (width) by 120 cm (height). You can have any size of Poster or format within the previous given area.
- Sponsor’s Showcases and Exhibitions – 20 minutes + 5 minutes for questions