Moodlers in US, we have some exciting news!
Due to increased interest in our MoodleMoot US 2018 conference in Denver from 29 – 30 October, we are moving to a new venue that will be able to fit the collaborative program and activities we have planned for the Moot.
Say hello to Kevin Taylor’s at the Opera House as the official venue for MoodleMoot US 2018.
Join us at Kevin Taylor’s, only a stone’s throw away from our original venue, for two days of learning, presentations, workshops, networking and of course, a lot of Moodling with colleagues, peers and new Moodlers.
Now all you need to do…
Now that is a new exciting venue has been ticked, the only things missing to make your #MootUS18 experience the best yet are:
- Share your Moodle story by submitting a proposal and then present centre stage during the Moot.
Need an idea on what to present on?
Check out the themes for this year’s US Moot, which include:
- Moodle Development ( a focus on code)
- Moodle Success Stories and Usage Studies (a focus on use and best practices)
- Moodle Design and Functionality Training (a focus on tip, tricks and training)
- Register to secure your early bird tickets and save up to $200 to participate and be part of #MootUS18!
We hope you will join us in Denver as we work together to take our learning higher!
See you in Denver in October.