Acceptance of Terms
By purchasing products from the MoodleMoot Global 23 online merchandise shop (“Shop”), you (“You”, “Your”, “Customer”) agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions (“Terms”). These Terms are a legal agreement between You and Moodle Spain Technologies S/L, CIF B67209510, (“Moodle”, “We”, “Us”, “Our”). Please read them carefully before making a purchase.
- Collection Point: All products must be collected in person at the Moodle Stand during the MoodleMoot Global 23 conference in Barcelona. Please present your order details for verification.
- Collection Timing: Products can be collected only during the official timings of the conference.
- Nomination for Collection: If you are unable to collect your purchase in person, you may nominate someone to collect it on your behalf. The nominee must present the order details for verification at the time of collection.
Any items that are not collected by the end of the MoodleMoot Global 23 (16:00 CET 21 September 2023) conference will be considered forfeited and will be donated.
Payment and Purchase
- Online Purchase Required: All purchases must be made through the Shop’s online platform. No cash or card payments will be accepted in person at the conference.
- Currency: All prices are in Euro (EUR) and are exclusive of taxes and booking fees.
- Confirmation: Your purchase is only confirmed when full payment has been received and you have been issued a confirmation email from Moodle.
Moodle will not otherwise, without your consent, use or disclose your personal information for any purpose unless permitted or required by law.
Moodle shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages resulting from the goods or services purchased or for the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services.
Neither party shall be responsible for failure or delay of performance if caused by an act of nature, war, hostility, or sabotage; electrical, internet, or telecommunication outage; government restrictions; or other event outside the reasonable control of the obligated party.
These Terms shall be governed by the laws of Spain without regard to its conflict of laws principles.
Moodle reserves the right to amend these Terms at any time. Any amendments will be posted on this page.
Should you require clarification on any aspect of these terms and conditions please contact Moodle.